Tel: +44 (0) 20 7420 9444
Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Competition closes at the end of Sunday 13 October 2013.
2. The winner will be selected at random from the correct answers and the winner notified by email on Monday 14 October 2013.
3. The competition is open to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland (excluding employees and families of The Culture Capital Exchange and any person professionally connected with the competition).
4. Applicants must be aged 18 or over.
5. The prize is 2 free tickets for ‘Good For You?’ Branding Guinness at the Museum of Brands on Wed 23 October 2013 at 6pm.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
8. Any person suspected of cheating, acting dishonestly or fraudulently in the opinion of the promoter will be excluded from the competition.
9. Prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
10. Promoter: The Culture Capital Exchange, 2nd floor, West Building, Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 1LA. Prize provider: Museum of Brands, 2 Colville Mews, Lonsdale Road, Notting Hill, London W11 2AR.