Tel: +44 (0) 20 7420 9444
Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Competition closes 12 noon on 26 October 2012.
2. The 4 winners will be selected at random on 29th October 2012. Winners will be notified by email during the week of October 29th 2012.
3. The competition is open to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland (excluding employees and families of The Culture Capital Exchange and any person professionally connected with the competition).
4. Applicants must be aged 18 or over.
5. Prize includes 2 tickets for each winner to watch the final dress rehearsal of ETO’s 2013 spring season production of Mozart’s Costi fan tutte, at Hackney Empire on the evening of the 27th February 2013.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
8. Any person suspected of cheating, acting dishonestly or fraudulently in the opinion of the promoter will be excluded from the competition.
9. Prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
10. Promoter: The Culture Capital Exchange, 2nd floor, South Building, Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 1LA. Prize provider: English Touring Opera, 52-54 Rosebery Avenue, London EC1R 4RP.
11. Entrants will be automatically registered onto The Culture Capital Exchange mailing list to receive our e-newsletter about upcoming events. Entrants can unsubscribe to the mailing list at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Unsubscribe’.