Tel: +44 (0) 20 7420 9444
Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Competition closes 12 noon on 26 October 2012.
2. The first correct 2 entries drawn at random will win the prizes, and winners will be notified by email during the week of 29th October 2012.
3. The competition is open to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland (excluding employees and families of The Culture Capital Exchange and any person professionally connected with the competition).
4. Applicants must be aged 18 or over.
5. The prize is a complete set of Vintage Book’s new editions James Bond books.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
8. Any person suspected of cheating, acting dishonestly or fraudulently in the opinion of the promoter will be excluded from the competition.
9. Prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
10. Promoter: The Culture Capital Exchange, 2nd floor, South Building, Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 1LA. Prize provider: The Random House Group Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 2SA.
11. Entrants will be automatically registered onto The Culture Capital Exchange mailing list to receive our e-newsletter about upcoming events. Entrants can unsubscribe to the mailing list at any time by emailing email@example.com with the subject ‘Unsubscribe’.